Friday, June 14, 2013

Review : Tobashi Slimming Tea

Pretty excited on this. Althought this drink seems to be more like a long term thing but i looking forward to some changes and the ease of bowel movements.



The taste of the tea is like those Chinese Tea, no werid taste or funny funny after-taste. I drink is like my normal water consumption for the past 5 days. I did went to the toilet 2 days 1 time. To me is already a bonus, a person like me can output stuffs in 2 days, is already alot!

Guess what will be the next project for me?

Xoxo
poisonbaby



















2 comments:

  1. Thanks to share this post.slimming tea is a very good product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    детоксикатор

    ReplyDelete