Friday, June 14, 2013

Review : Japan Detox Juice 6-Day Program Result

I am a FULL OF SHIT person, in hokkien known as TAK SAI. I don't go empty my input everyday or regularly. My system only will empty it like, let's say 6-7 days once? I know, I know...very unheathly and very dirty. Thats the reason why i always tell people i am full of shit. Hahaha~ Now you all know why. So, i bought this Kinohimitsu 6 days detox to see if it can help to flash those things out. ^^

They come along with 2 favours, Cranberry and Plum. Cranberry give me the sourish feel and Plum give me the sweet feel. I decided to go for the sweet one;Plum Juice instead. You may choose to chill it or have it as room temperature. But of course, young people like us, would prefer cold drinks right?

First taste of it was "sweet and yummy!" It's don't taste very concentrated and very hard to bring down to your throat. I like the taste of it.

Did i went to empty my rubbish? Yes, i did. I empty everyday for once. I don't feel any laxative feel or i must to the toilet to save my pipi. When you got the feel, you can hold your hourses and you can slowly make your way to the toilet,even delaying. haha.. THIS DRINK WORKS FOR ME

For first timer like me, you have to complete the 6 bottles in 6 days(1 bot per day)
After the 6 days program and you wish to continue, you only need to consume max 3 bottles/week.
 You can get them at any guardian ,watson or supermarket. Unity also do sell them.
Xoxo
poisonbaby


Do you suffer from :
  1. Poor digestion, stomach bloating
  2. Fatigue, low energy levels, sickly body
  3. Poor complexion, blemishes, skin allergies
  4. Bad breath, body odor
  5. Headache, migraine
Do you have :
  1. A busy, stressful life, Irregular meals and eating processed food
  2. Constant exposure to the polluted environment (air, water)
In just six days, Kinohimitsu J’pan D’tox Juice leaves you feeling renewed, refreshed and revitalized. The six day program is a smart way to flush out toxins from your bowel within 2-4 hours, without disrupting your daily life. This 100% natural juice is the fastest and the most effective drink in the market.
J’pan D’tox Juice contains no additives that provides high concentrations of dietary fiber which increases the beneficial cultures in the digestive tract and helps fortify the body’s defences.

Ingredients for Plum Flavour: Dark Plum Fruit Juice, Purified Water, Sorbitol, Roselle Fruit Juice, Blueberry Concentrate, Mannitol, Blackberry Concentrate, Glace Plum Fruit Juice, Citric Acid.
 
Ingredients for Cranberry Flavour: Dark Plum Fruit Juice, Purified Water, Sorbitol, Roselle Fruit Juice, Blueberry Concentrate, Mannitol, Blackberry Concentrate, Cranberry Juice, Glace Plum Fruit Juice, Citric Acid.

2 comments:

  1. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it..! herbal detoxification patches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that Post and got it fine and informative.
    детоксик

    ReplyDelete