Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bridal Shop - Z-Wedding

Z wedding and Le Grand (Chris Ling Photography). They belong to the few top bridal shops in Singapore. Their gowns and photography skill is really good and thats the reason they are on the "high end" pricing if we were to compare with other brial shops around.

Over this fine weekend, we happened to be at Vivo City. We are suppose to catch a movie but we went earlier for dinner and to do some shopping.When we walked pass the Atrim, we saw bridal fair. Hubby-to-be suggested to have a look to see any of them interest me.
I saw this Z WEDDING booth shining infront of me and its calling for us. I was thinking like, "Well.......its just a bridal fair, we could like just sit down and know their exact price, right? It's not like i had made an appointment at the shop." Conclusion : Outdoor sale is easier to run away than indoor sales. What a logic -_-

Anyway, we seated ourself down at Z-Wedding. "Am i really sitting down?Why am i sitting down? Goodness me!"
Grace attended to us. Pretty and bubbly girl i would say so. I like her! Maybe of her appearance and the way she talk, i really feel cool with her.
All their gowns and photos really WOW me badly. Both Grace and i are very straight forward, knowing i have done some search on them, she asked : "do you want me to show you guys some more photos or you all want me to jump into package?" Not to waste time, i told Grace to go ahead and just show us the price since pricing is what i wanted to know.

When Grace took out her bible, my heart was pounding. When i saw the price, i was laughing and "thats it?Nothing more to come?" It's not as bad as what i have assumed! If other shops are offering me $1000 and Z Wedding is offer me $1800, why not Z right? (example figures)

Something that stop me and future hubby to go on is their photos. Their photos are abit lesser than others offer. My mind is still empty since the moment i saw their price, really.
Chris Ling came over to have a quick chat with us and he like had casted a spell on me. We closed at Z Wedding. *Bursting Out Loud* So yes, end of the day, we are Z Wedding's couple! I could not believe that we signed up with Z Wedding until my dinner was over.

Xoxo
poisonbaby

No comments:

Post a Comment